Saturday, September 13, 2008

Not So Balls Out (Excuses, Excuses)

In response to Laura's post: I am also having trouble sleeping at night. After 8 hours of sleep in a 3 day period I finally took some of Mike's clonidine and went to be at 630 (1830, that is) and woke up at 0650 the next morning, thank goodness. So that made things a little better but now I am going all crazy obsesive about my house, cleaning out closets and things . No one wants to read about spot-cleaning my stairs. Mike even had to buy bread this morning, for the first time in over a month.

And the reason for this? We are going to Disneyland! And we have some house-sitters comming. God forbid they find out I am not a perfect housekeeper. Like it's a secret! So I am not balls out till we get back. But when I do get back I want to can tomatoes with you, Laura. And make a thousand quarts of applesauce. And start a sewing project. So see you all after we get back from the happiest place on earth!

No comments: