Sunday, March 22, 2009

Does Home Haircutting Count?

Or does it just make me white trash?  Don't answer that.

This weekend I decided that I needed a haircut.  After much thought, I decided that I should just do it myself.  (With Ben's help to do the back.)  It turned out much better than I thought it would, and so far I'm quite pleased with myself.  It also helps that my hair is super curly and therefore you can't tell if it's uneven.  Also, it's much more fun to hack of large handfuls of hair than I ever thought possible.  Here's the results:

Before:  (Definitely very easy, but very blah.)

I hadn't cut my hair in a year!

Much better.


Anyway, I'll see how I feel about it when it dries, but for now, I'm quite pleased with this new experiment in domesticity.  (If cutting your own hair counts. . .)

No comments: